- ▼+ 01. Information We Collect:
- When you visit the Website, We collect basic information that does not identify individual users. We use this information to determine our user’s demographics and interests, so that We can better understand and serve our users.
We will ask you for information, including some Personal Information, if you use one of several services:
Making a Purchase: When you buy something at the KutiSkin on-line store, you must supply your full name, a billing address, phone number (in case courier needs to contact you), e-mail address, shipping address, and credit card information to complete your transaction. Although it is highly recommended so as to track your past purchases, you are not required to create a Customer Account when you make a purchase unless the purchase is of a Member Bundle specific item. To purchase a Member Bundle item you must have a current Member Account in good standings
Creating Customer / Member Account: In order to register, you need to share some Personal Information, such as your full name, shipping address, billing address, phone number and e-mail address. You do not have to create a Customer Account to buy product or browse the Website.
Sign up for Mailing List: In order to be added to our Mailing List, you need to share your e-mail address. You do not have to sign up for our Mailing List to browse the Website or make a purchase.
- ◄+ 02. Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information:
- When opening a Customer or Member Account you have an opportunity to opt-in or opt-out of receiving emails from Us. If you opt-in to receive information from Us, We may use your purchase history, contact information and other registration information to provide you with more relevant information and email content.
We may send emails to our registered Customers / Members and those on our Mailing List regarding changes in our services or other information that We believe will be of interest to our users. If you prefer not to receive these emails, you can send Us an email with the subject line “remove from mailing list” or reply to our email with the subject line “remove from mailing list”.
If you send Us personal correspondence, such as emails, letters, blogs and twitter or if other users or third parties send Us correspondence about your activities on our site, We may collect such information. We may use that information and other information that We obtain from your use of our site to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our agreement for the Terms and Conditions .
- ▼+ 03. Website Usage Information:
- When you visit the Website, We collect basic navigation and web browser information that does not identify individual users. We use this information to better understand and serve our users.
Please note that any or all of these activities with regard to Website usage information may be performed on our behalf by our services providers.
IP Address and Clickstream Data - Our server automatically collects data about your server’s Internet address when you visit the Website. This information, known as an Internet Protocol address, or IP Address, is a number that’s automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider whenever you’re on the Internet. When you request pages from our Website, our servers may log your IP Address and sometimes your domain name. Our server may also record the referring page that linked you to KutiSkin (e.g., another Website or a search engine); the pages you visit on this Website; the Website you visit after this Website; other information about the type of Web browser, computer, platform, related software and settings you are using; any search terms you have entered on this Website or a referral site; and other Web usage activity and data logged by our Web servers. We use this information for internal system administration, to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Such information may also be used to gather broad demographic information, such as country of origin and internet service provider.
Linked Sites - The Website contains links to other Websites. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, We seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- ▼+ 04. Internet Security ‘to and from’ the KutiSkin Website:
- In order to protect the information you provide to Us by visiting our Website, We have implemented various security measures. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people, who have special access rights and are required to keep the information confidential.
While We will take reasonable precautions to protect the security and integrity of Personal Information provided to this Website, due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle, We cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.
- We use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") authentication for on-line transactions made on our site. SSL authentication and encryption of the information that you send to KutiSkin over the Internet helps protect your on-line transaction information from third party interception.
- Your credit card information is never used except to issue refunds and charges for orders placed on our Website. For your own safety, please don't ever use email to send Us your credit card information!
- We never display your full credit card number once it has been entered. We will only reveal the last four digits of your credit card for verification purposes.
- For additional security, We do store your credit card number after processing your payment.
- We urge you to protect your own privacy. We recommend that you do not share your KutiSkin Customer/Member Account login and password with anyone or share your password in an unsolicited phone call or e-mail.
- We recommend that you sign out of your Customer/Member Account and close your browser window when you finish visiting Us so that other people using the same computer will not have access to your information.
- ▼+ 05. General:
Legally Compelled Disclosures: We may disclose user information to government authorities, and to other third parties when compelled to do so by government authorities or otherwise as required or permitted by law, including but not limited to in response to court orders and subpoenas. We also may disclose user information when KutiSkin has a reason to believe that someone is causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, other users of the Website, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
Business Transfer: In the event that We are acquired by one or more third parties as a result of an acquisition, merger, sale, reorganization, consolidation or liquidation, Personal Information may be one of the transferred assets.
Questions and Comments: We welcome your questions and comments about this Privacy Statement. Please complete the Contact Form to send your question or comment to our Customer Care Department.
LAST UPDATED: March 20, 2017